Priority Risk Management recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the services we offer, as well as those offered by our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, if any. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us through our website, www.priorityrisk.com
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide – including but not limited to cell phone number, email address, physical address
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Customer Communications, when you send email, text messages, or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, you may “opt-out”—or say no to—having your information shared by calling (317) 713-2959 or contacting us through our contact page.
We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent. If you do choose to decline to submit personal information to any of our services, there may be some instances in which we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Priority Risk Management only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Priority Risk Management in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We have a Good Faith Belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Priority Risk Management, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Essentially, these terms are intended to help maximize the information provided on our website for your benefit. By accessing any areas of www.priorityrisk.com, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth below. If you disagree with these terms, please do not use this website.
Our Intellectual Property is for Your Non-commercial
Use All of the materials on this website, including the organization and layout of this website and all graphics and logos, are owned and copyrighted by Priority Risk Management. You may access, download, and print materials from this website for your personal noncommercial use, but understand that by doing so you do not obtain any rights, interest, or title to the materials you read, print, or download. You cannot copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, link to, or frame in another website or use on any other website, or transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without written permission from Priority Risk Management. Note that all information on our website is designed and intended for “human consumption” and not machine interpretation. Accordingly, data extraction techniques such as web or screen scraping are strictly prohibited.